CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

sick

i finally fall to sick after the long long healthy time XD, cant remember i dint fall into sick for how many years already.
actually i already feel something weird for my body before i went to sleep last night, i know myself maybe will fall into sick soon .. but i not concern about that weird feeling and directly go sleep... when i wake up at the morning i really sure that i was sick ... i got fever ,cough and little bit flu... sien .. i sms my colleague to tell my boss i take mc today and continue back to sleep. haha when i wake up there is already 10 something am ... what a nice sleep...
after that i go c doctor and get the medicine from there. the doctor ask me if my fever keep continue after 2 day then i have to go general hospital for h1n1 test..
hopefully i will be cure soon la..
that all what i wanna shared this time .. i still sick now ... going to sleep soon...

haha i sleep whole afternoon ... how nice..

2 comments:

JeNn said...

Take Care~
i now u recover le~
but, still take care~

kelvinmeng said...

jenn thks for ur concern ya