CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

black day again

this morning i was very happy to drive my taxi to work again ..... but in the midder of the trafic jam road my car temperature go high again!!!!! what the hell.... i spend 1k++ but the problem still cannot b solve..... omg ... i directly call back to the work shop and ask about that ... but the fellow say they only help me to repair my enging they never do anything about the radiator..... what the f*** my radiator is no problem before i send to that workshop... now my radiotor fan not function anymore... they fello ask me drive back the car to that workshop and let themcheck again .... they really think i stupid ... do you think that i willing to spend more money on that workshop???? no way !!!! now i dunno how much i going to spend for my lovely taxi again...... this few day really is my 'black day'..... when my sunny day will come !!!!....

0 comments: