CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

my texi broke down on the highway

i don't know is that yesterday was my 'super black day' or not , when i drive back from melaka to kl i notice that my car temperature is going to a bit higher than normal... so that me and my friends decided to stop at the rest house and wait until the car temperature go down and continue back our journey... but the unlucky thing happen after we park our car in the rest house and open up the engin cover to let the car sold down,....the story begin at here .... suddenly got one car come by us and ask that is that we need some help and he directly help us check the car .... he say that my car radiotor is stuck they can help us to clean it up with only rm 30 ..... i say rm 30 ok lo ..then we follow the fellow go back to his workshop ... the worst thing happended after he help us clean up the radiotor but the temperature us still not back to normal.... he say my car enging maybe got a big problem there... so i decided to let him open my car enging and check what going wrong there... after open up the enging only i realize that my car enging really in dangeruos situation.... i wan to say sorry to my cutie taxi that i never take good care of you... i never heck the enging oil before i stary the long journey .... i never know that my car enging oil is empty but i stil want drive my taxi to long journey ......... i really feel sorry to my taxi..... now i have to spend more than 1K to fix the problem..... but i willing to pay this money because all is my fault.... i have to save my taxi ....haha my taxi already be in my side for many years liao .... i am the one who made him sick and this is the time for me to take care back to him ....

1 comments:

Richard C. Lambert said...

It can be done with ground beef, chicken or turkey. It allows you to be creative and make various types of meals from one recipe.
gocharlie.in